Guns N' Roses keyboardist Dizzy Reed has released "This Don't Look Like Vegas," the first single from his upcoming debut solo album, Rock N' Roll Ain't Easy. The LP is due out on February 16th and is available for pre-order now, with fans who purchase it ahead of time getting a free download of the single for their trouble. In addition to digital formats, the album will be available on compact disc and special limited-edition purple vinyl.
- Reed will play a solo show in Sydney, Australia on February 18th to promote the arrival of the LP.
- Reed handles lead vocals and keyboards on the disc, with guest appearances from members of Guns N' Roses, Thin Lizzy, Queens Of The Stone Age, No Doubt and others.
- The keyboardist is the longest-serving member of Guns N' Roses after singer Axl Rose. He joined as a touring member in 1990, during the Use Your Illusion era, and has played with most of the original members as well as all the later editions of the group and the current reunion lineup.
- In 2012, Reed was inducted into the the Rock And Roll Hall Of Fame as a member of Guns N' Roses.
- The current group, which features original members Slash and Duff McKagan in addition to Rose, just completed an 18-month world tour that grossed more than $475 million to become the fourth highest-grossing concert trek of all time. A new round of European shows is scheduled for this summer.
Story source: Ultimate Classic Rock