OZZY OSBOURNE UNVEILS DATES FOR NORTH AMERICAN FAREWELL TOUR
Ozzy Osbourne has revealed the itinerary for the first North American leg of his solo farewell trek, dubbed "No More Tours 2." The name is a reference to his 1992 "No More Tours" jaunt, which was meant at the time to be his goodbye to the road. The initial North American dates kick off on August 30th in Allentown, Pennsylvania and conclude October 13th in Las Vegas. Ozzy will be joined by Stone Sour for this leg of the tour. Tickets go on sale to the general public starting Saturday, February 17th at 10:00 a.m. local time at LiveNation.com.
- Ozzy also has farewell dates scheduled in Mexico, South America, Russia and Europe.
- The heavy metal legend said in a statement, "I've been extremely blessed to have had two successful music careers. I'm looking at this final tour as being a huge celebration for my fans and anyone who has enjoyed my music over the past five decades."
September 26 - Dallas, TX - Starplex Pavilion
September 28 - Houston, TX - Cynthia Woods Mitchell Pavilion
FIVE FINGER DEATH PUNCH JOINING SHINEDOWN ON THE ROAD
Five Finger Death Punch will return to the road this spring for selected North American co-headlining dates with Shinedown, as well as stops at festivals like Carolina Rebellion and Welcome To Rockville. The bands are bringing along sci-fi rockers Starset as well as up-and-coming act Bad Wolves, who are currently climbing the rock charts with their cover of the Cranberries' "Zombie."
- Following a lengthy legal battle with its soon-to-be-former label, Prospect Park, Five Finger Death Punch released a greatest hits collection, A Decade Of Destruction, last December. The band's seventh full-length LP will come out sometime this spring.
- Shinedown recently completed recording its sixth studio effort for a tentative late spring/early summer release.
POP EVIL TO OPEN FOR POISON AND CHEAP TRICK
Pop Evil will hit the road this spring on selected dates with classic rock legends Cheap Trick and '80s hard rockers Poison. The trek kicks off on May 18th in Irvine, California, coming to a close on June 24th in Allentown, Pennsylvania.
- Kakaty said in a statement about the tour, "This summer is going to be an exciting one for Pop Evil, that's for sure! What a fantastic opportunity to bring our live show across the country on the big stage with such legends like Poison and Cheap Trick."
- Tickets for various cities will go on sale starting Friday, February 9th and Saturday, February 10th. Each band is also offering its own exclusive VIP packages and meet-and-greet opportunities.
- Pop Evil will be touring in support of its upcoming self-titled fifth LP, which is due out on February 16th and follows up 2015's Up.
- Confirmed Pop Evil tour dates (subject to change):May 18 - Irvine, CA - Five Points Amphitheatre
May 22 - Salt Lake City, UT - USANA Amphitheatre
May 23 - Denver, CO - Fiddler's Green Amphitheatre
May 25 - Kansas City, KS - Sprint Center
May 31 - Nashville, TN - Ascend Amphitheatre
June 7 - Indianapolis, IN - Ruoff Home Mortgage Music Center
June 13 - Syracuse, NY - Lakeview Amphitheatre
June 14 - Hartford, CT - The Xfinity Theatre
June 15 - Gilford, NH - Bank of NH Pavilion
June 19 - Toronto, ON - The Budweiser Stage
June 22 - Bethel, NY - Bethel Woods Center for the Arts
June 24 - Allentown, PA - PPL Center
Story source: Blabbermouth