IS IT POSSIBLE TO DIE FROM EATING TOO MUCH CHOCOLATE?

How much clearance Valentine’s Day candy have you scarfed down since yesterday? Don’t worry—it’s unlikely you’ve eaten enough chocolate to kill you. Emergency medicine physician Reed Caldwell says it’s nearly impossible for the average human to die by chocolate consumption. He explains, “There certainly is a toxic dose of chocolate, and it can be fatal,” but adds you’re more likely to wind up in the emergency room with a very upset stomach than with chocolate poisoning. In fact, you’d have to eat 7,084 Hershey kisses to get chocolate poisoning, and you’d likely get sick before you got anywhere near that many. (PopSci

 

title

Content Goes Here