ROB ZOMBIE LIVE ALBUM, VINYL REISSUES COMING LATER THIS MONTH
There's a whole lotta Rob Zombie catalog coming your way. To begin with, his 2016 front-to-back concert performance of White Zombie‘s 1995 album Astro-Creep: 2000 -- Songs Of Love, Destruction And Other Synthetic Delusions Of The Electric Head will be released as a live album on March 30th via Interscope/Geffen/A&M. The full title will add the word Live in front of the word Songs.
Also due out the same day is an extensive series of vinyl releases of Rob Zombie solo efforts, including Hellbilly Deluxe, American Made Music To Strip By, The Sinister Urge, Educated Horses, Zombie Live and Spookshow International Live.
- Zombie and his band began working on the follow-up to 2016's The Electric Warlock Acid Witch Satanic Orgy Celebration Dispenser last summer. The new LP is tentatively due out later this year.
- Zombie is also supposedly going to put on his filmmaker hat and start production this month on his next movie, a sequel to his 2005 horror hit The Devil's Rejects.
Story source: The PRP
CHECK IT OUT: Watch White Zombie perform "More Human Than Human" on Late Show With David Letterman in 1995:
ACTOR CAST AS OZZY OSBOURNE IN MOTLEY CRUE BIOPIC
Actor Tony Cavalero, who stars on the Nickelodeon TV series School Of Rock, has been cast as Ozzy Osbourne in Netflix‘s upcoming Motley Crue biopic, The Dirt. Ozzy played a critical role in the Crue's early career, taking the band on tour as his opening act in 1984 and giving them their first major exposure to national audiences.
- Cavalero plays a school teacher named Mr. Finn on School Of Rock, the role played by Jack Black in the 2003 film of the same name.
- The four members of Motley Crue itself have already been cast for the film, with Douglas Booth playing bassist Nikki Sixx, rapper Machine Gun Kelly taking the role of drummer Tommy Lee, Game Of Thrones star Iwan Rheon cast as guitarist Mick Mars and The Punisher actor Daniel Webber given the role of frontman Vince Neil.
- The long-developing film began pre-production in January and was scheduled to start shooting last month.
- The movie, based on the band's 2001 biography, The Dirt: Confessions Of The World's Most Notorious Rock Band, is being produced and released through Netflix after being previously developed at Focus Features and Paramount.
Story source: NME
CHECK IT OUT: Watch a clip of Cavalero on School Of Rock:
SEVENDUST STE MAY 11 FOR RELEASE DATE OF “ALL I SEE IS WAR”
Sevendust will release its 12th studio album, All I See Is War, on May 11th. The follow-up to 2015's Kill The Flaw was recorded at Studio Barbarosa in Gotha, Florida and will be the group's first effort for Rise Records, the Oregon-based metal and hard rock label. Sevendust will head out on a headlining tour this spring in support of the new LP, Here's the TX info... April 24 - Austin, Texas @ Come and Take It Live