More details have emerged about the massive Rob Zombie box set coming out on March 30th. The set will be limited to 1,000 copies worldwide, each foil-stamped and numbered, and will feature 11 Zombie solo albums exclusively on 15 audiophile-quality 180-gram vinyl LPs. It collects all of Zombie’s studio and live solo albums, including several previously out-of-print or previously unreleased on black vinyl, plus the vinyl LP for Zombie’s brand new live album, Astro-Creep 2000: Live, which also debuts on CD and digitally on March 30.
The vinyl box set also includes all 11 albums as digital audio on an exclusive Creeper Robot USB device and other Rob Zombie-designed and commissioned extras available only in the new collection. Except for Hellbilly Deluxe 2, all the albums are also available for individual preorder on standard weight black LPs.
- The set collects Zombie's music from his 20-year solo career.
- The box set features an individually hand-painted, 1970s-style Creeper Robot mask displayed behind a transparent plastic window and easily accessible for wearing.
- Another compartment houses the 11 studio and live albums, which are either making their 180-gram black vinyl debuts or are returning to the format for the first time since their original release.
- In addition to the mask and USB stick, the set also includes five high quality illustration lithographs newly commissioned by Zombie, including one autographed by him, a Zombie-designed turntable mat; and a microfiber cleaning cloth for the collection’s LPs.
- The newest addition to Zombie's catalog, Astro-Creep 2000: Live, features a complete performance of White Zombie's final album, 1995's Astro-Creep 2000, recorded in September 2016 at Riot Fest Chicago.