Few things on this Earth waste more time than You Tube. Sure, there’s an occasional video or two that you really must see, but, from there, it’s a bottomless pit of interviews, music videos, wacky cat things, and multiple other day-spenders that distract us from what we really should be doing – like working, sleeping, or interacting with other humans.
Fortunately, there are websites like Thrillist, who take the time to comb through the most viral of the viral, and then rank them for us. We’ve now highlighted the Top Ten for you from their list of the 100 Greatest You Tube Videos of All Time.
- “I Can’t Believe You’ve Done This” – Eleven seconds of a guy getting punched in the face. Magic.
- “Nintendo 64” - Ever present you ever get should make you this excited.
- “Celery Man” – A Paul Rudd classic from a 2010 “Tim & Eric Awesome Show, Great Job!”
- “Best Street Party Ever – Parents Yet To Find Out” – A news report from an epic party thrown by Aussie Corey Worthington.
- “The Drummer’s At The Wrong Gig” – Arguably the greatest drummer in rock.
- “Have You Ever Had A Dream Like This?” – What this kid finally says might be worthy of calling Child Protective Services.
- “HEYYEYAAEYAAAAEYAA” – A glorious mash-up of “He-Man” and “4 Non-Blondes”
- “GI Joe – Pork Chop Sandwiches” – Wonderful and weird parody of a “GI Joe” public service announcement.
- “UF Police Taser Student During Kerry Forum” – This is where “Don’t Tase Me, Bro” originated.
- “Guy Fieri Eating To ‘Hurt’ By Johnny Cash” – This masterfully edited video is hard to turn away from because of the sheer awe and discomfort it causes.
We’re sure you have your favorites – let the debates commence.