Recent studies show that there are several benefits to giving yourself a break and just shutting down for a while. They lead to a healthier, happier you.
- You’ll be less prone to burnout.
- Your blood pressure will lower. A nap a day keeps the blood pressure at bay!
- Your emotional intelligence will be higher.
- Your skin will be clearer.
- You an think more freely. Think of it as your brain’s second wind.
- More sleep equals all around better health. While you sleep, your body recharges and resets. Kind of like a car tune up.
Mix it up; sleep a little, read a little, and watch some TV. Most importantly, relax.