Your favorite NFL team’s now in training camp, and there’s hope. Right now, everyone has the same record, and everyone has the same shot at the Super Bowl. It’s a special time of year. The same holds true for your Fantasy Football Team, too. Those drafts are coming up, and we’re all looking for the edge. Here are some busts to avoid, breakouts to look into, and sleepers to key in on to make your team the one that takes the title.
- Drew Brees (QB) – Sorry Saints fans, he only had four Top-10 weeks last year.
- Jimmy Graham (TE) – It’s not a given that he’ll be getting a ton of targets with the Pack.
- Ben Roethlisberger (QB) – He’s only played a complete season three times in his career.
- Rashaad Penny (RB) – Could be getting a ton of carries in Seattle’s run-first offense.
- Derrius Guice (RB) – Might be more involved in the passing game that most would expect.
- Royce Freeman (RB) – Could emerge early and has 1,000-yard potential.
- Marcus Mariota (QB) – Worth a shot with a new offensive coordinator in Tennessee.
- Kalen Ballage (RB) – Could be just the guy the Dolphins need to emerge and he’s turning heads in camp.
- Alex Smith (QB) – You might not realize it, but he was 4th in points last year, and Washington’s going to be pass-happy.