Nothing in this world caps-off a quality summer outing like the perfect drink to wash it down. Whether it’s a party in the park, or a backyard barbecue, the right assortment of beverages is mandatory. That being said, we acknowledge that not everyone is a “beer” person so wine’s the way to go (especially for the ladies). Turns out, there are some canned wines that make it a bit easier to bring along that are also high on quality and worth giving a shot.
- Ah-So ($19/4-pack) – The first “organic estate grown rose” from Spain, and a sister to their Artazuri product. Their goal was “to deliver the same freshness and crisp rose that’s perfect for any occasion and in a fun package.”
- House Wine ($32/6-pack) – From wine maker Charles Smith in Washington, and with six varieties to pick from including cabernet sauvignon, merlot, and syrah.
- Bridge Lane ($34/4-pack) – From Lieb Cellars of Long Island, their wine’s perfect for beach goers and boaters to enjoy on the go.
- Mancan ($25/4-pack) – The first “exclusive” wine-in-a-can company with product at concerts and sports venues everywhere, and several styles to choose from.
- Old Westminster ($10/can) – This Maryland winery released four wines last fall including Farmer Fizz Rose, which is a sparkling blend of syrah, cabernet franc, merlot, cabernet sauvignon, chambourcin, and petit Verdot.
- Tangent ($8/can) – They’ve got two canned varieties, both with grapes grown on their estate in Eden Valley, California.
Now, you can elevate your party wine game from the box to the can…and keep it classy!