There’s a growing list of opportunities out there for those who want the convenience of working out of their own homes. In addition to the income, there are other benefits, too. Many let you set your own hours, you don’t have to wear a tie…hell…you probably don’t have to wear anything if you don’t want to, and the only boss breathing down your neck is you if you start slacking off and not getting the job done.
Here are some of the best ones going right now:
- AirBnB Host – If you’ve got the space, the average one makes just shy of $1,000 each month.
- Petsitting –Being the go-to for out-of-town dog owners can get you an extra $1,000 each month if you do it right.
- Virtual Assistant –Companies are saving costs by having people manage calendars, enter data, work social media and the like…and you can make between $10 and $15 an hour.
- Transcriptionist –Whether it’s a college lecture, medical seminar, legal proceeding, or whatever good ones can make $25 an hour or more.
- Customer Service Rep –You don’t think these people are always in an office, do you? They can do this work at home for $8 to $18 an hour.
If you’re looking for a work-from-home gig, it’s smart to beware of scammers offering crap that’s too good to be true. Watch out for: websites that are suspiciously sparse on details, promises that sound tough to deliver on, frequent complaints or Better Business Bureau filings, and charges to get in on the “ground floor” of their amazing opportunity.
See more at-home jobs here.
Source: Men’s Health