When it comes to muchie-snacks, Doritos are a strong candidate for the king of them all. They’re crunchy, tangy, spicy, taste good with beer, and have just about anything you could ever want a snack to have. Now, though, there are so many varieties floating around you might want to consider your choice of flavor carefully as to not taint your buzz. Thankfully, some dedicated snackers took up the mantle, and have rated every Doritos flavor – so you don’t have to.
- Nacho Cheese – The classics ever die and can’t be improved upon.
- Spicy Nacho Cheese – Just like the original – just kicked up a notch.
- Salsa Verde –They’re good – but even better crushed up on a taco.
- Tapatio –Like the hot sauce and the chip mated.
- Jumpin’ Jack Cheese –A mellow hint of salt, cheese, and it respects the chip. Could sub as a wine-tasting palate cleanser.
- Dinamita Chile Limon –The worst part here’s the finger staining, so wash your hands…but freaking delicious.
- Spicy Sweet Chili –The spiciness is understated, and the sweetness rocks.
- Jacked Ranch Dipped Hot Wings –Not as good as actual wings, but still solid.
- Poppin’ Jalapeno –These won’t burn up your sphincter by any means, so no heat but a nice pepper flavor.
- Flamas –A nice spicy kick with a touch of lime.
- Dinamita Fiery Habenero –Don’t be fooled…the spice will kick in.
- Cool Ranch –This one’s debatable…depending on how much you like ranch.
- Blaze –Same as above. If you dig the heat, you might rank this one higher.
- Supreme Chedder –Satisfying, but nothing really stands out.
- Toasted Corn –Great with queso, but bland on their own.
- Taco –Why would you get this when you could get an actual taco?
- Simply Organic White Cheddar –Little to know flavor to back it up.