"Time"magazine revealed its annual list of the 100 Most Influential People. "Time"doesn't rank them from 1 to 100, they just lump them into categories, like Leaders, Icons, Artists, and Pioneers.
Here are the most recognizable names on the list, broken into categories that I made up . . . because I'm pretty influential myself. (???)
"Game of Thrones":
• Emilia Clarke, a.k.a. Daenerys Targaryen
• Richard Madden, a.k.a. Robb Stark
Marvel / Disney:
• Brie Larson, a.k.a. Captain Marvel
• Disney CEO Bob Iger
• LeBron James
• Tiger Woods
• Ariana Grande
• Taylor Swift
• Lady Gaga
• The Korean boy band BTS
• Latin music star Ozuna
•Dwayne Johnson, a.k.a.The Rock
•"American Horror Story" creator Ryan Murphy
• Comedian Hasan Minhaj. . . from the Netflix show"Patriot Act"
• "Bohemian Rhapsody" star and Oscar-winner Rami Malek.
• Mahershala Ali, who won his second Oscar this year for"Green Book".
• Regina King, who won Best Supporting Actress for"If Beale Street Could Talk".
• Spike Lee, who finally won an Oscar this year for"BlacKKKlansman".
• Yalitza Aparicio, who was nominated for Best Actress for"Roma"this year.
World Leaders / News Makers:
• Pope Francis
• Michelle Obama
• President Trump
• Special Counsel Robert Mueller
• Attorney General William Barr
• Speaker of the House Nancy Pelosi
• Senate Majority Leader Mitch McConnell
• New York Congresswoman Alexandria Ocasio-Cortez
• New Supreme Court Justice Brett Kavanaugh. . . His inclusion is controversial
• And Kavanaugh's accuser Christine Blasey Ford
• China's Xi Jinping
• Israel's Benjamin Netanyahu
• Facebook CEO Mark Zuckerberg
• Chimpanzee expert Jane Goodall
(Here are the six different "Time"covers for the issue.)