Talk about being in the right place at the right time. One Arkansas Burger King employee saved a man's life after noticing there was something wrong with the propane truck he was driving.
The man had just picked up a propane tank and decided to stop for a couple of burgers when a restaurant employee notified him that she heard a hissing sound. He realized the tank was leaking so he went turn the tank's valve off. He exited the truck and that's when it exploded.
The driver of the truck,Ron Daniel, survived the incident but was sent to a nearby hospital with first-degree burns all over his body. He was released later that night. The truck was completely destroyed and the restaurant sustained a lot of damage.
Source: Fox News