A new study just came out that ranked the 10 best jobs for millennials. They polled over 1,000 people between the ages of 20 and 34, and asked what matters most when it comes to their career.
They said the five most important factors are salary . . . work-life balance . . . stress . . . upward mobility . . . and future job prospects. Here are the Top 10 jobs that work best for millennials. And only about half are straight-up tech jobs . . .
1. Web developer.
2. Dental hygienist.
3. Software developer. It has the highest average salary in the Top 10. $98,000.
4. Computer systems analyst.
5. Mechanical engineer.
6. Interpreter or translator.
7. Radiation therapist.
8. Insurance sales agent.
9. Cartographer. That's someone who makes maps.
10. Massage therapist. Out of the top ten jobs, it has the lowest average salary at just over $38,000 a year. But it's low-stress, and work-life balance is pretty good.