Are you grosser than the average American when it comes to your showering habits? Here are five stats from a recent survey . . .
1. How often do you shower? 55% said at least once a day . . . 34% said every two days . . . 9% said once or twice a week . . . and 2% said only when they stink.
2. When you take a bath, do you usually take a quick shower afterward to rinse off your own FILTH you've been soaking in? 55% said YES. 45% said no.
3. Do you wash your hair first or last? 81% said it's the first thing they wash. 19% wait until the end of their shower. That's not really about being gross, it's just kind of interesting.
4. How often do you use a fresh towel? 49% said about once a week. 33% said it varies. 18% said they use a fresh towel every time they shower. (Is 18% high, or am I just gross and lazy for not wanting to do all that laundry?)
5. Do you ever PEE in the shower? 67% of us do it. 33% said no way.