NEW SONG FROM GHOST RELEASED ON 'INSTAGRAM'
Grammy winning rock band, Ghost treated fans to an early listen of their new track "Dance Macabre" via Instagram yesterday.
The stream is available for a limited time and as of today can be heard on all their social media sites. If you pre-order the album, it comes with a complimentary download of the song. Plus, for a limited time, the band is featuring the music on 8-track, colored vinyl, and cassette tape.
Prequelle will be the fourth album from Ghost.
- Last month Ghost announced their first-ever headline arena dates.
- Ghost is currently on the road in the US for their Rats On The Road Tour.
POP EVIL PREMIERS 'A CRIME TO REMEMBER'
Pop Evil released a new music video for their track "A Crime To Remember."
It's being released in memory of late producer Kato Khandwala, who was killed in a motorcycle accident last month. Kato had produced countless rock albums, including the most recent by Pop Evil. Vocalist Leigh Kakaty says: "It's been a long few weeks for us. We are still grieving the loss of Kato, who was an incredible talent and an amazing human being. His daughter Paris is in need of help since his passing."
The band has set up a Go Fund Me page for his family, under the daughter's name, Paris Khandwala. Starting today, Pop Evil begins playing in American amphitheaters with Poison and Cheap Trick on the Nothin' But A Good Time tour.
- Producer, engineer and mixer Kato Khandwala, passed away last April 25th from injuries sustained in a motorcycle accident.
- At the time of his death, Pop Evil said in a statement, "Today our world stopped. We lost a mentor, a brother, a leader, but most of all a good friend. Kato, thank you for helping bring positivity and fun throughout this last album we made together. Our lives are forever better having you been in them."
- The video was directed by Columbia Tatone, who also helmed the band's last two videos, "Waking Lions" and "Colors Bleed", this is now the third music video installment we've seen from the band's most recent self-titled LP.
- Go Fund Me page: https://www.gofundme.com/paris-khandwala-donation-fund
CHECK IT OUT
NINE INCH NAILS RELEASE NEW TRACK FROM 'BAD WITCH'
Last week, Nine Inch Nails announced the release of a new EP coming June 22 along with a North American tour. Now they've released the first track called “God Break Down The Door.”
Bad Witch is billed as the final installment of a trilogy, following 2016's Not The Actual Events and 2017's, Add Violence.
The band also officially announced the dates for the Cold And Black And Infinite tour which starts in September with opening act, The Jesus And Mary Chain. Pre-sale of concert tickets starts tomorrow, (May 19.)
Bad Witch track listing:
01. Shit Mirror
02. Ahead Of Ourselves
03. Play The Goddamned Part
04. God Break Down The Door
05. I'm Not From This World
06. Over And Out
Nine Inch Nails tour dates:
09.22 - San Antonio @ River City Rockfest
11/27 - Irving, TX @ The Pavilion
11/28 - Irving, TX @ The Pavilion