1. It's so hot that it's gotten up over 90 degrees in SIBERIA. That's almost double the normal temperature at this time of year.
2. It's so hot that a road melted in Newcastle, England . . . and a guy's foot sank in and he got stuck. The fire department had to use a hammer and chisel to get him out. (Here's a picture.)
3. It's so hot that it's slowing down stock trading. The humidity is affecting radio transmissions to data centers in New Jersey, which is adding about eight microseconds to every stock trade . . . and that can actually make a huge difference.
4. It's so hot that fields in the country Wales are drying up . . . and revealing evidence of ancient civilizations underneath them. (Here are a few pictures.)
5. And finally, it's so hot that someone in Quebec rigged tubes from their car into their apartment . . . to pump in more air conditioning. And someone else took a picture. (Here's the picture.)