There's a picture going viral from Reddit right now of a woman's chore sticker chart for her husband. And it has some interesting rewards every time the guy does one of the chores six times and gets six stickers . . .
1. Wash the dishes . . . 12 pack of your favorite beer.
2. Put the toilet seat down . . . no nagging for a week.
3. Change a blowout diaper . . . naked hula dance.
4. Bathe the kids . . . I won't donate your favorite pit-stained t-shirt.
5. Pack the kids' lunches . . . one "get out of the dog house free" card.
6. Vacuum the car seats . . . don't have to go to some annoying kid's birthday party.
7. Clean up throw up . . . a SEXUAL FAVOR.
So is this funny and a good way to motivate someone to pitch in . . . or is it a bad look for an infantilized husband and a wife bartering sex for basic parenting chores? The responses are split, but lean toward "bad."