Still trying to figure out what you’re going to dress up as this Halloween? Let the stars help guide you to the perfect costume. The AstroTwins - “astrologists for the stars - have chosen the best costumes for each sign of the zodiac so you’ll be all set.
- Aries- This is the year to be seductive witches and vampires for this fire sign.
- Taurus- A couple’s costume is the way to go and there are so many options, from Chip and Joanna Gaines, to Jasmine and Aladdin, you can’t go wrong.
- Gemini- Go retro and get physical as aJ ane Fonda throwback in a unitard and headband, or put on a robe, a face mask, and a straight blonde wig to be Goop’s Gwyneth Paltrow.
- Cancer- Take center stage and channel royalty as Duchess Kate or Meghan, or your favorite “Game of Thrones” nobility.
- Leo- Dive below the surface and transform into a mermaid, narwhal, or Medusa with lots of shimmery fabrics and fishnets.
- Virgo- Bring the dynamic duo vibe with a BFF costume, like the “Powerpuff Girls,” Rachel and Monica from “Friends,” or even peanut butter and jelly.
- Libra- Take inspiration from a silver screen icon like Josephine Baker or Judy Garland, or don the robe and collar and bring justice like RBG herself.
- Scorpio- Think big, like a Vegas headliner with big hair, sequins, and shoulder pads, or rock out as a legend like Janis Joplin or Jimi Hendrix.
- Sagittarius- Let fantasy lead the way with a unicorn costume, or go as your favorite student or professor from Hogwarts.
- Capricorn- Embrace a group costume, like the BMX-riding squad from “Stranger Things,” the gang from “Heathers,” or the Pink Ladies from “Grease.”
- Aquarius- Get in mogul mode and go as Cookie Lyon with some serious power dressing, or Martha Stewart or even Bill Gates.
- Pisces- It’s time to get moving this Halloween - literally. Grab your skates and roll in as a 70s disco star or shimmy in holding your disco ball with your dancing shoes on.