The Old Homestead Steakhouse in New York City is serving the world's most expensive Thanksgiving dinner tomorrow night . . . for $181,000. So what do you get for that price?
1. Two gold-painted, gold-dusted, and gold-flaked free range turkeys.
2. $1,200-a-pound Spanish bacon on top of candied sweet potatoes.
3. $300-a-pound white cheddar cheese from the U.K.
4. Gravy infused with a $3,650 bottle of Louis the Thirteenth cognac.
5. Cranberry sauce featuring $250-per-dozen Japanese strawberries.
6. A seafood stuffing made with lobster and $1,600-per-ounce caviar.
7. Asparagus seasoned with $91-per-ounce Korean salt.
8. Potatoes made with $850-a-pound European cheese, $150-an-ounce French butter, and $1,000-per-ounce truffles.
9. Lots of expensive wines and champagnes.
10. And a $50,000 seven-day yacht cruise afterwards, plus a $20,000 Black Friday shopping spree and four tickets to the Super Bowl.
The dinner serves up to 12 people . . . and the restaurant confirmed someone HAS bought the package.